Harlow: 01279 799598 contact@spectrumfamilylaw.com


As mentioned above where an unmarried couple are buying a house together it is essential for there to be a declaration of trust to record the contributions and how the property is held. Such a deed can also record what should happen in the event of separation including who should have the right to occupy pending sale, when there should be a sale, the conduct of the sale and so on. Without such an agreement being recorded could lead to acrimony and cost at a time of emotional distress.

Get in touch

Call or email us today to book an appointment

Harlow: 01279 799598