While the Covid-19 pandemic continues and restrictions are in place Spectrum Family Law continue to meet and advice clients but to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients we have moved to virtual/telephone meetings until such time as it is safe to return to face to face meetings.
If you are having relationship issues and are thinking about seeking advice but not sure how a virtual appointment works the following may help to alleviate any apprehension and help you to prepare.
- Telephone 01279 799598, email or visit and complete the contact us form.
- A member of our team will then contact you to arrange a convenient time for our meeting to take place.
- The meeting will take place virtually via Skype, Team or Zoom so that you can fully interact with our experts in a relaxed environment. If you prefer we can simply arrange a telephone conference call.
- We offer a fixed fee appointment at a cost of £125 plus V.A.T. Visit www.spectrumfamilylaw.com for more details.
It is always useful to prepare for your meeting to ensure that all your questions are answered and it may be helpful to make a list to refer to. To assist you the following are issues that may need to be covered during your interview:
- Relationship breakdown – what are the issues?
- Children matters – What arrangements will be best for any children.
- Finances – Division of assets, maintenance
- Residence – Family home may need to be sold resulting in rehousing needs
- Costs of Divorce and financial issues
We can offer advice on all the above and explain to you the process involved in either divorce or separation and the issues that surround it. Resolving matters does not always involve court proceedings but may involve a more collaborative process.
The initial call is sometimes the hardest to make when you feel that your relationship is no longer sustainable. Both fear of the unknown and emotions may be holding you back but talking to one of our team may help you to see things more clearly and assist you in your decision making.