Terms and conditions
The term 'Spectrum Family Law Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Equity House 4 – 6 Market Street Old Harlow Essex CM17 0AH The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Spectrum Family Law Limited - © Spectrum Family Law limited 2013. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Spectrum Family Law Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information you provide us through this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will never share your details with anyone else.
Spectrum family Law limited may change this policy wording from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2013.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information we collect from you and what we do with it
- If you signed up for our newsletters you will receive information from us by email from time to time.
Updated 24 May 2018
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
Cookies are used by most websites mainly to enable full operation of the website.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
Session cookies are deleted when you finish browsing a website and are not stored on your computer longer than this.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer after you have finished using a website. This enables the website provider to remember your preferences for when you next visit
Cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer and we recommend that you allow cookies. However, they are used to monitor users' browsing activities such as which pages are visited and how long is spent on each page. They are not used to identify a user. This was a major privacy concern. Legislation was therefore put in place to protect users and this requires websites to seek consent for cookies and similar technologies. The EU Directive entered UK law on 26th May 2011 as “The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011” (PECR) . PECR sits alongside GDPR. PECR and GDPR are regulated by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) www.ico.gov.uk.
To make our website easier for you to use and ensure its functionality
To prevent our online-forms from being used to send spam-emails
To monitor usage and improve our website
The legislation now states that you must be able to opt-out from having cookies stored on their computer.
Cookies we use
Google Analytics / Tag Manager as outlined here - https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
PHPSESSID cookie is also used when making online payments.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website etc..
Your rights regarding Cookies
If you wish to change your cookie settings, you can do this through your browser settings. You will then be seen as a new user when you next visit the website.
Where you can find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Spectrum Family Law Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Resolution. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Resolution takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
"Many thanks once again for all your help and assistance; I would like just like to say how professional, kind and...