Harlow: 01279 799598 contact@spectrumfamilylaw.com





A Child Arrangement Order may define who the child is to live with/spend time with, this has been commonly known as custody or residence.  It is unusual for parents to disagree as to which of them their children should live with/spend time with, but when it does happen it can be a very upsetting and difficult time.  We will make every effort to resolve matters as quickly and as cost effectively as posisble and achieving the best outcome for all concerned.

When reaching a decision regarding who the child should live with/spend time with the court will consider: 

  • The wishes and feelings of the child
  • Physical, emotional, and educational needs of the child
  • The effects a change of circumstances will have on the child
  • Harm the child has suffered or the risk of harm
Get in touch

Call or email us today to book an appointment

Harlow: 01279 799598